Simple & Delicious Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings
I’ve been loving barbecue sauces lately, maybe it’s because of spring and the weather slowly getting better. I’ve whipped up a quick recipe that’s easy to make and goes well with your favourite sides. Honey barbecue chicken wings are a simple classic, it’s easy, the kids love it, and it goes well with any social or at home event. I mean, who doesn’t love honey barbecue chicken wings!
Before we jump in I want to warn you all that this may cause your taste buds to water! Don’t forget to share this with some family and friends (especially the ones who aren’t the greatest cooks) for dinner made easy.
HONEY BARBECUE WINGS
READY IN: 55MIN
- 26 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 205 degrees Celsius then line a baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil or cooking spray.
2. Evenly place chicken wings on the tray and season with garlic powder, salt, paprika, and black pepper. Place in the oven for about 40 minutes turning midway.
3. In a saucepan slowly start heating the barbecue sauce then mixing in honey, ketchup, and butter until evenly combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. When the wings are done, dip or coat them in the sauce and put it back into the oven for another 5 minutes to bake the sauce into the wings.
Serve and enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Who else is ready for summer and wants to switch to summer fun foods?! We’re just itching out of our boots for it and can’t wait to share some more recipes, what are your favourite dishes for the summer?